Wednesday 30 April 2008

my rainbow pants


life is sweet in my rainbow pants.
Three times now I have given little man a baby massage with almond oil. I am not sure he really likes it, but I do! I rub his little limbs (no pants! I have no pants and am airing my bottom, he says!) and massage his 10 fingers and toes. And frog belly, and milky neck. Lately I have also taken to dressing him in a bib, to catch the endless yogurty milkshake that he hiccups UP. I like too the way he smells – kind of an air of fermented milk. He has pink gums, and wide open mouth, making a la la la sound at the end of his cry when he really doesn’t like something. The thing he likes least is having his nappy changed, which is unfortunate bec that happens A LOT. Maybe a dozen or more times a day. Esp when he poos straight after changing. Again. and again. and again.

No comments: